sacred corner of mine

I haven't been in the best of spirits this weekend due to PMS + cramps + sore throat + headaches + feeling feverish. I slept from 8.30pm on Friday night til Saturday noon (15 hours!) and am feeling totally exhausted with body aches all over. Can't waste the rest of my weekend in this state so I got myself a warm cup of coffee and a nice bacon and egg muffin from the lifesaving Pablo's cafe just round the corner and retreated to this sacred corner of mine with my lappy full of mp3s that I played continuously and a book.



The clear blue sky, trees swaying to the light cool autumn breeze and the sunlight streaming in and warming my corner seat by the window brightened an otherwise gloomy day for me. I love this private space of mine cos it's mine and mine only.

No comments: