you vs your other half

I have been hearing complaints from close friends all my life about how they feel their parents shower more love/concern/attention on their girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband and they couldn't understand why.

William once told me, "如果我妈疼你, 那是因为她爱我." >>> "If my mum adores you, that's because she loves me."

Think about it.



ps: Today, I had my first bite of food at 4pm. It was so hectic I didn't have time for anything. And I got so stressed halfway through a conference call I almost puked. I'm not going to think about anything else for the rest of the week except draw up a plan and get started on plowing through the shit. Why do I always have to clear someone else's shit? But it's ok, I'll get through it. Just don't disturb me and leave me alone for a month or so. Oh, and btw, I dread the coming of June... I hope May never ends...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest shifu... tudi mo mo zhi chi ni... *huggles*

Anonymous said...

If i cld, I wld come over and help u.... but I've to stay and do CA. :o(