i have a fan!

I have an obvious retard of an anonymous fan reading my blog who's been posting ridiculously immature and vulgar comments on a few of my entries. I conclude you are missing your brains because anyone with enough sense would stop visiting a particular site if just by reading the entries gives them so much grief.

I pity you, cos you must have so much frustration you need to unload but sadly you have no other outlet for unleashing and have to do it at my humble blog. I thank you for your patronage and for pushing up my blog hits and readership. So I welcome you to comment however way you like cos it's definitely a win-win for us and also because that would reflect very positively on me as it's very charitable of me to accommodate immature imbeciles like you.

However, for your own good, I would also suggest you see a therapist and start getting a life. Perhaps you're just suffering from blue balls and just need to get laid, you can see a doctor or prostitute to confirm this. You may also wanna consider building up some balls cos I see you don't even have the guts to identify yourself when commenting. Now I wonder, a person without a life, without brains, without guts, without a sex life, without sense, without friends, why are you still here? Maybe your disappearance would be the best for you and the rest of the world.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to customer advocacy? :oP

Eliss said...

obviously it is after months of pent up and spent up patience in the customer advocacy department. I hope this Anon guy will grow up soon.

Edmond Wu said...

well said!!

Anonymous said...

what a coincidence.. I took part in that 'win loreal boxers' contest and we had to tell them a reason why we wanted the boxers; so i said," I need to get laid."

and i won. :D

anyway so bo liao leh all these anon stuff.

Anonymous said...

shifu, outta curiosity, is it the same one i had a b!tching incident with some time back?

monkeycrab said...

tudi: i dunno. i could have traced the ip address if i wanted to. at the least i would know whether this anon is from singapore, sydney, melbourne or simi sai country. but i couldn't be bothered. such a waste of my time.

joyce & eliss: huh? what has customer advocacy gotta do with this?