sunset in a piper warrior

I was away in Mangalore for business relating to the flying academy we set up late last year. After I've taken care of all the serious stuff, the chief flying instrutor decided to reward us (me and the interns) with a flight over the Mangalore, Euroa and Shepparton regions in one of our training aircraft - the Piper Cherokee Warrior III.


That's us in full head gear and preparing for the take-off.




I took the front seat beside the Pilot while the girls took the 2 back seats in the 4-seater aircraft.




We flew parallel to the setting sun. The beauty of it all was beyond what could be captured on camera and beyond words.




The short flight made me a tad nauseous though as I was already not feeling well then after almost a week of doing menial jobs in the school. We got news just 2 days ago that we finally got approval for what we were working so hard preparing for, ahhh... the sense of satisfaction...



More beautiful sunsets to be observed when I head back to Mangalore again tomorrow morning.

No comments: