lake nagambie

My third day here in Mangalore 2 Saturdays ago, we decided to pamper ourselves with a short tour of Lake Nagambie after spending the entire day in office. This is another beautiful sunset story. I will come back again with my loved one if I ever have the chance to. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.





This couple sitting on the bench made for a perfect postcard picture. And you can see from the second pic that autumn is indeed upon us.




I saw these cute seagulls standing on one leg in a line and these two seagulls flirting on the grass. Spent a while observing them. Cute.




Practised a little on self shots so I can teach tudi when I next go back to SG!




And here you see the magnificent sunset. Breathtaking eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chio-est one, i love all the scenery pics u took... make me want to travel