travelling to Mangalore

Updates on my work trip to Mangalore, Victoria have been long overdue. Here's a short one on my one plus hour train journey from Broadmeadows train station to Seymour train station. Broadmeadows is a short 15min taxi ride from Melbourne Domestic Airport and Seymour is a 20min drive away from Mangalore Airport. So to summarise the ordeal I had to go through in order to get to my destination for work: fly Sydney to Melbourne -> cab Melbourne to Broadmeadows -> train Broadmeadows to Seymour -> drive Seymour to Mangalore -> total 4.5hours.



I like this pic of my reflection very much. The world outside the train is like a blur.



Stoning while waiting.



And still waiting.



While looking after the girls' luggage.



The first sunset I saw that made for a perfect backdrop for posing with my favourite VW van.



There were a lot more beautiful sunsets but those will be entries for another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angel, finally you are back...been waiting for your news..looks like you are enjoying yourself.. take care and blog soon yah..

monkeycrab said...

back in sydney only for a few days. will be going to the countryside again on monday for the next 2 weeks. initially was quite sian, but after that, i was quite blown away by the natural country beauty. short term stay is ok but definitely not long term cos i'll lose touch with the outside world.