my new babies @ work

I have a new colleague Joyce who joined us in our Sydney head office this Monday and two new interns from Singapore who arrived this morning. Being the ever motherly and big-sisterly and tourist-guide-ish me, I brought them all out for a nice dinner and walk along Coogee beach this evening.



From left to right: Adiel (new intern #1), Me (guys, if you noticed, my fav killerloop tee has made a comeback!), Isobel (been with us for a few months now), Joyce (3 days old newbie) and Evangeline (new intern #2)

Tomorrow, I shall show them the way to the train station from my apartment, how to take a train to the city, various landmarks in the city, where to go for what, and bring them to do some shopping and to buy groceries. Friday, I shall initiate them into the drinking scene. Saturday, I have suggested they go to a beach if the weather's good (namely Bondi Beach cos it's easily accessible by train and bus since they don't drive) or to Taronga Zoo if the weather is so-so cos the gals are crazy over koalas. And I shall sneak away for some lone time on the weekends. :)

2 comments:

Edmond Wu said...

wa reminds me of 10 months ago and my 1st meal at the dunno-what-beach. hahahaha.. brighten le sands?

monkeycrab said...

yaya. that was brighton-le-sands. all day breakfast. wow reminds me so much of the time when you and the prawn were staying with me! it'll be soooo fun if u're here now, man! hey, u still interested to come for another short 2month internship?