away on business

This is a hastily written entry while I still have what little internet connection here in Mangalore Airport now.

I am away in some 'dogs don't shit, birds don't lay eggs' countryside place for work. It's at least 25km from the nearest shop, and 80km from the nearest proper city. I do not have internet access at all in the dingy little motel I stay in, and neither is there a phone. I feel quite disconnected from the rest of the world.

I really need to take a day off on Sunday and take a 1.5hour train to Melbourne city just to be in civilisation again, otherwise I think I will go mad.

The only redemption so far is the beautiful sunset I saw yesterday. One breathtaking scene I can't get out of my mind is when a few patches of dark clouds passed slowly over the bright crescent moon with streaks of sunset colours in the background.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angel, hang on yah.. maybe being disconnected for a while could be good? :)
Huggies...

Anonymous said...

Up yours! Don't like come back Spore. DOnt KBKB!

Anonymous said...

dude u have an attitude problem.. lol dont like then dont read the blog.. noob..