photowalk: maroubra

I've been to Maroubra (a suburb 15min drive from my apartment) numerous times but yesterday was the first time I really explored the place. I hadn't planned on taking any photos as it was a very dark and gloomy day. I whipped out my camera when I saw these birds and the pics turned out unexpectedly beautiful. Here's my fav shot.




Maroubra Beach was also exceptionally gorgeous yesterday. I couldn't take my eyes off these cute puffy cloud balls.




For this next photo, I had my face practically on the ground as I tried to capture the reflection of the clouds in the small puddle of water.




Walked in the rain along the coastal cliffs for a while before heading back to the main shopping area for dinner. And stumbled upon this view right outside the restaurant.




All in all, it had been a most glorious day full of breathtaking moments.

1 comment:

Shanewei said...

beautiful pics... i like the second pic. a little intimidating perhaps, but still i like it!