the big move

I posted my virgin blog entry in my virgin blog at moblog on 24 Aug 05.

I can't remember what prompted me to start blogging. Or why I chose moblog instead of blogger or any other platform.

It's been a great 2 years and almost 5 months with moblog and the best part of it was getting to know my favourite tudi
littlegeo. Through her, I got introduced to the wonderful world of maplestory and got to know my dearest bamboohorse and so many others. They have since become the people I cannot imagine living without. Running to tudi in the middle of the night to eat nissin chilli crab cup noodles at a desserted void deck and rattling away the omfgwtfbbqpwnz..... string of creative vulgarities with bamboohorse at the Eastside entrance remain some of my fondest memories.

Although I've actually had a blogger account since Aug 06 (as you can see from my blogger
profile), I've never really thought much about migrating here until recently. I just happened to stumble upon this tips-for-new-bloggers blog one day and started fooling around with the html codes on blogger. I had so much fun customising my blog that I decided to make the big move. And so. I'm here now!

I even had the chance to put my amateurish photoshop skills to some use - check out the blog header I created from the below photos I took when I first came to Sydney.



Taken during the March 2006 Mardi Gras parade in Sydney.



Taken in Nov 2007 when I went on a road trip to Central Coast from Sydney.


So so so. My photoshop skills ok la hor?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! Very nice!!

Alex said...

Hey i'm the first one to "open the account" at your comment box. How cool is that....wahahahahaha..

opps...just realised the first one is using Dante.

monkeycrab said...

eh eh dante u got realise your depixel photography site is featured in the left hand column here? never thank me!!!

and oh ya i didn't expect the first comment to come from you lor... zzz...

Alex said...

Wei...if not me then who else? Waah..i always tell you...
"don't forget, i am your no.1 blog fansi..."

you forget already meh? wahahahahaha.

eh, ya hor, at the side really got wor...steady leh!

Anonymous said...

roflmao shifu's new blog r0x!! i must go learn how to customise mine too! =))

Anonymous said...

no house warming? :)
hope your new home is as warm :)