chris' pet cocoon

nah! here is the picture I wanted to share yesterday.



I just did a quick interview with Chris:

me: eh eh eh? u remember that ugly worm-like thing u found?
chris: ya. y?
me: so... where did you find it ah? I forgot.
chris: oh... in my room.
me: your bedroom?! which part of your room??? (thinking eeeeyer... y would there be such worm things in your room?)
chris: near my bed...
me: (interrupts) har!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chris: no no actually it's near the wall that's near the bed
me: so still near the bed la. okok anyways what is it ah?
chris: it's a baby moth still in the cocoon.
me: how u know?
chris: I kept the cocoon thing until it 'hatched'
me: ?!?! wah u mean kept it like a pet ah?

chris: ya and I saw a baby moth fly out of the cocoon. and it's green.
me: GREEN?!
chris: ya i even have a video of it learning how to fly at first.
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. must send me the picture and video hor then I post on my blog.

ps: today is THE day. can't sit still. those who know why... sshhhhhhhh...........

1 comment:

Alex said...

si mi THE Day? Share share leh.

Promotion?
Expecting someone?
Coming back to Spore?

si mi?