confession

Here's my confession: actually... I'm now back in Singapore. Arrived on 25 Jan and will be here for 3 weeks.

There were a lot of secret operations hence the hush-hush on my arrival. Project Dragonfly failed cos bamboohorse' face wasn't big enough to get Logan, Victor and Naijiz down. Project F.Turae (go figure) was a tremendous success! Spent an entire day with tudi and rae and almost burst my stomach eating.

Here are some tit-grabbing photos taken at MOS upon touch down on 25 Jan (that was the reason for the 24hours of no sleep in the previous entry, now you know...). More photos here.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHA the pics! and Ed is so sporting!

monkeycrab said...

my bro said he looks like chen weilian (that singer) in the pic where he bared his shoulder. haha.