sydney showboat

The event that kickstarted the chain of birthday celebrations for me was the night I went on a Sydney Showboat Cruise out of Darling Harbour with the two girls Nat and Van. We had a three course sit down dinner at the best table right in front of the stage and enjoyed three hours of girlie chat, sumptuous food and a sensational live cabaret dance show. Here are just some photos we managed to take during the cruise. No photography was allowed during the cabaret show so I can't show you how awesome the songstress and the show girls were.


The stage with its funny magician host and the sexy stage backdrop.


Left: I wore a red dress, fishnet stockings and stiletto boots. Of course I threw on a winter trench coat as well for this cold weather.
Right: All the birthday boys and gals were called on to the stage for a toast of free champagne.



There I was, looking awkward on stage holding my glass of champagne, waiting for the birthday toast.


We chose one each of the three choices on the mains menu: veal, chicken and trout.


Dessert platter for sharing.


Sexy Natalie in her black lacy bodysuit top. She totally stole the limelight that night.


Beautiful Vanisha showing off her best assets as usual. ;p


Van and Nat got pulled onto stage by the showgirls to do high kicks!!!


Last pic before we disembarked.


Bought this pic off the photographer on board for $15.

We got a really good deal at Scoopon for this cruise so it was really worth it. I'm glad we went - it was a helluva experience!!!

No comments: