shittiest day in years

I had one of those shitty til can cry days yesterday.

1. Landed in Sydney domestic airport and caught a cab back to my apartment. Taxi driver was yapping away on his mobile phone and didn't bother to help me with loading my baggage into the car boot. Then after I got into the cab, he continued yapping away on his phone and drove with one hand. He did not ask me where I was going and even when I tried to tell him my destination, he wasn't listening.

Finally he asked where I was going after we'd left the airport and upon hearing that I'm going to somewhere just 10min away, he cursed and swore at me. He made a u-turn back to the airport just to tell the traffic controller that he'd gotten a 'short fare' so that he may be allowed back to the terminal for another passenger without having to queue all over again.

I told the driver to keep left when we were nearing my apartment and he disregarded it. When I finally told him to stop, he blasted at me and said I should have told him so. He then demanded I tip him as it was all my fault that he'd queued for hours just to get a 'short fare'. I told him "It was not my fucking problem that you were talking away on the phone and didn't bother to ask where I was going. Your attitude is so bad I do not think you deserve a tip." He did not give me back my $5 change. He then threw the receipt in my face when I asked for one. When I got out of the cab and proceeded to retrieve my luggage from the boot, he drove away with my luggage. He then stopped the car about 10m away such that I had to walk the 10m to retrieve my luggage.

I was so angry I kicked the taxi just before he drove off and called up the taxi customer service centre and put in an official complaint. I am not going to give him that $5 tip. In fact, I want him out of a job as I do not think he deserves it. He's a fucking disgrace to the taxi driver population and to us Asians (he's chinese).


2. When I got back to my apartment, I found that my room door had been opened and that someone had been inside my room in my absence. (If you ask me how I knew, go watch Deathnote and you'll know.) It wasn't even cleaning week for the cleaners. This just tipped me off the edge. I have complained so many fucking times about access into my apartment and how it was a security issue. Now, I have a credit card fraud case to deal with because someone managed to clone my card that I leave in my apartment most of the time and intercepted my replacement credit card from my letterbox and now I have to go through the hassle of reporting the case to the bank and police station and going through investigation. And I still find unauthorised access into my room.


3. I then calmed myself down by taking a long shower and prepared to go out. At the train station, some drunken old man followed me and tried to talk to me. When I ignored him, he grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. I shook him off violently and shot him a deadly "Fuck you. Don't touch me." and was ready to punch him in the face til he bled. He was lucky to get the point and F off.


I had to control very hard not to cry while waiting for the train. I don't know what I did to deserve this. Those people creating all these misery to others should all just die. It's unfair that such bastards be allowed to roam free and continue to make others' lives miserable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no angel... That's really very terrible.. Big Big Hug... I'll help you to HIT the little man (taxi Driver) for you.. Bloody idiot.. duno who he's messing with..
hope you are feeling much better now...
*Big Tight Hug*

Anonymous said...

aw man....i wish i was near by, to relieve this stress...i hope you have a good weekend k.

Xuan-er said...

awwww.....*sayang*
hope u're better now!

Anonymous said...

huggles shifu...

Edmond Wu said...

hope you had a better weekend~~