bad week

Last week was a bad week for me. Besides experiencing one of the shittiest days in years, I was also informed that the lease for my apartment unit I am currently staying in had been terminated.

I was told that the apartment has to be vacated by end May, which was fine as that allowed me sufficient time to pack and move. However, I was subsequently told that the movers had been organised to remove the furniture on 16 May which is this coming friday. This means that I have to fuck off from the apartment by this friday because even though I have the unit until end May, I wouldn't have any bed to sleep in after the 16th.

That, was effectively a one week notice to move out of the apartment. And because I am also commuting between Sydney and Mangalore for work, I have only one fucking day in Sydney to pack my stuff. One bloody fucking day to pack 2 years worth of shit into boxes. How cool is that?

To top it all off, I had no freaking idea where I was going to move to until monday (just four days before the big move). I was then appalled to discover that the plan was to move me to a four bedroom house I had never seen before in my life where I would incur higher rental and where I would be sharing with unknown number of unknown others going forward because I'm sure they wouldn't leave the remaining bedrooms empty right? Didn't anyone even think about security and privacy issues? It's not like I am sponging off the company's resources. I fucking pay rent ok. How about just showing basic humanity and courtesy? I am a human being if anyone remembers. Not a fucking box where it can be shoved or kicked anywhere.

My issue is not about having to move. It's all about how it's being handled. I am so fucking pissed that I can't even be bothered to censor anything I write. Note the number of F words in this post, multiply that by 10 and you'll get the actual F words I spewed from my mouth in a day because of this.

No comments: