the labour day meme

I've been tagged by beakee! So here goes.

1) Are your parents married or divorced? Married
2) Are you a vegetarian? Absolutely not
3) Do you believe in Heaven? Not at all
4) Have you ever come close to dying? So many times...
5) What jewellery do you wear daily? Plain ear studs
6) Favorite time of day? Meal times and bedtime
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? EEEEeeeeyer
8) What is your hair styling agent? I don't use any
9) Ever have any surgery? If so, what? None
10) Do you color your hair? Oh yes. All the time. Blame it on the inherited whites.
11) What do you wear to bed? Errrr..... anything I can find that's comfortable....
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Ooops... can't tell
13) Can you roll your tongue? Yes yes yes! And do you know this is genetic?
14) Electric razor or blade? How about tweezers?
15) What kind of shoes usually? Open toe sandals
16) Do you condone abortions? For the right reasons, yes.
17) What is your hair color? Brown
18) Future child's name? J K L (you'll know what it stands for when I do have kids)
19) Do you snore? Only when I'm really exhausted
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Bora Bora Island
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Go travel the world
23) Gold or platinum/white gold? Platinum
24) Hamburger or hot dog? Hot dog
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Huh? I think I'd rather die then
26) City, beach or country? Beach
27) What was the last thing you touched? Mouse
28) Where did you eat last? In front of my laptop at work
29) When's the last time you cried? The night I zonked out and had to call KT
30) Do you read blogs? Everyday
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Nope
32) Ever been involved with the police? Yes, 24 hours detention at the TP headquarters
33) What's your favorite shampoo and soap? Ermmm I use anything that doesn't cause me itchiness
34) Do you talk in your sleep? I dunno! Someone tell me
35) Ocean or pool? Ocean for the view, pool for swimming cos I'm afraid of drowning
38) Window seat or aisle? Window
39) Ever met anyone famous? Yes, Cate Blanchett was the last one. Met her in Sydney when going for yum cha
40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Huh?
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Depends
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Neither
43) Basketball or Football? Basketball if I'm playing, football if I'm watching
44) How long do your showers last? 5 to 10 mins depending on whether I need to wash my hair
45) Automatic or stick shift? Depends what kind of mood I'm in
46) Cake or ice cream? Ice cream
47) Are you self-conscious? Sometimes
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up? Yes
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar? No
50) Have you been in love? Yes
51) Where do you wish you were? For now, back in Sydney
52) Do you wear socks with your shoes? Only for track shoes
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
54) Can you tango? No
55) Last gift you received? Actually I can't remember...
56) Last sport you played? Volleyball I think
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? My car back home
58) Where do you live? Right now, Sydney and Mangalore
59) Where were you born? Pulau Ubin
60) Last wedding attended? Can't remember, I haven't attended a wedding in years
63) Most hated food(s)? Green leafy veges
64) What's your favourite? Anything except green leafy veges
65) Can you sing? Of course
66) Last person you instant messaged? KT
67) Last place you went on holiday? Ermmm.... does going back to SG for CNY count?
68) Favorite regular drink? Coffee
69) Tag 5 friends: Strawberry, Sunshine23, Angel C, Rae, BH
70) Current Song? David Tao - Ai Hen Jian Dan

No comments: