dvd addict



Everywhere I went in the last one week, I bought DVDs. It's become quite a routine for me to stock up on them each time I am back in SG. I am in need of some entertainment for after-work nights in Sydney.

BTW, there is a huge Korean drama sale at Poh Kim Video in Kallang Leisure Park. Each box set is priced in the range S$4.50 to S$9.50. Sunshine23 and I couldn't believe it and we bought heaps.

Here's a list of my acquisitions in the past week:

1. 我的野蛮王子 (Prince Hours) - Korean Drama DVD box set - $5.50
2. 黄真伊 (Hwang Jin-I) - Korean Drama DVD box set - $4.50
3. 魔女游戏 (Witch Yoo Hee) - Korean Drama DVD box set - $6.50
4. 我叫金三顺 (My Lovely Sam Soon) - Korean Drama DVD box set - $9.50
5. 太王四神记 (The Legend) - Korean Drama DVD box set - $19
6. 仁顺真美丽 (In-Soon is Pretty) - Korean Drama DVD box set - $44.90
7. 小娘惹 (The Little Nonya) - TCS Drama box set - $49.80
8. 爱上绝食女友 (I'm a Cyborg but that's OK) - Korean movie - $14.95
9. 死神的秘密 (Accuracy of Death) - Japanese movie - $20.60
10. 海角七号 (Cape No. 7) - Taiwanese movie - $21.70
11. 搭错车 (Papa, can you hear me sing?) - Classic 1983 HK movie - $6.50
12. 叶问 (Ip Man - read as eep.mun) - HK movie - $20.50
13. Jay Chou Dragon Rider Music Videos - $29.90
14. 12 莲花 (12 Lotus) - SG Royston Tan film - courtesy of Uncle
15. 秘密男女 (Secret Lovers) - Korean Drama box set - from Sunshine23
16. 食客 (Gourmet) - Korean Drama box set - from Sunshine23
17. 尚道上学去 (Sangdoo let's go to school) - Korean Drama box set - from Sunshine23

Finally, in addition to all the above, I got a year's worth of Bleach episodes from where I stopped watching when I last came back a year ago, courtesy of Mr P.

3 comments:

Sunshine23 said...

WAH Angel!! I didn't realised you've got THAT much of DVDs.. Yes.. I seriously think you'll kena stopped by custom liao.. opps..

Eliss said...

hey hey hey!!!!Can I borrow some when you are back?????

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! send some to me in boston please!!! :) how much did u spend man?!?!?! i hope u don't get stopped by customs.