blood



This sight greeted me in my bathroom mirror when I woke up today. After wiping the blood off, I could not find the source of the bleeding at all. I did not feel any pain too. It was very strange. I did however, enjoy the taste of that fresh red blood. Remember I mentioned before that I miss having ulcers because I miss biting them so I could taste the salty blood in my mouth? I kinda wish this bleeding thing can happen on a more regular basis in replacement of those ulcers that I never seem to get. LOL.

I took this picture and showed it to the girls at work. In trying to solve the mystery of this bleeding incident, several theories have been offered:

Eliss suggests I could have been gnashing my teeth in my sleep and bit my mouth/lips accidentally. She also thinks since there was no wound nor pain, maybe it was a trick my housemate played on me, to which Becky denied.

Candice reckons it's very cracked lips although she has never seen that much blood from just cracked lips. She thinks I look like a vampire.

Becky thinks I could have been bitten by a spider and may turn into spiderwoman. She also reckons I need to see a psychiatrist as I seem to be going mad.

Stephanie wonders if I transform into a vampire at night and asks to be reminded never to sleep over at my place.

Isobel insists I have turned into a cold blooded vampire.

I think my colleagues are the ones going mad. So what do you think?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh god. you're a somnambulistic vampire... or a vampiric somnambulist :P

Anonymous said...

ZOMG!!!! not from the gums right??!!!

monkeycrab said...

tudi: nope not the gums. i checked. i think most likely it's the lips.

Sunshine23 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunshine23 said...

I seriously think you are a sexy vampire in disguise.. Wonder whether did Becky wake up with blood at her neck..

Anonymous said...

scary! how come so much blood? doubt it's cracked lips too. maybe from your gums..

o8ight said...

i is beh kee.
nothing happ to mi..

i tink she really got bitten by insect. mayb it was e dead cockroach found in my toilet /o any form of pesticide. cockroach bit monkeycrab n got poisoned.

in any case, monkeycrab has seen a doctor. hopefully she wun find blood so appealing anymore

::: I aM wHo I aM ::: said...

Thats way too much bloood for heaven's sake. :'( I'm scared... No pain somemore? Wierd. My deduction will be chipped lips. But it will b painful ma. Maybe its bleeding gums? !!