reporting the birthday loot

Besides the birthday treat, I was showered with pressies which made my turning 31 a lot more bearable - it's the first time in my life I actually really started to feel old zomg *gasps*.


Left: a bouquet turned up at my office that was the surprise of the day as I received the warmest wishes from someone dear all the way from faraway Hong Kong.

Right: A nice hanging lantern for my scented candles and a blingey long necklace.



Contained in this above pic are:

- Books 2 and 3 of the Inheritance series to add to the Eragon I recently finished reading
- An Oroton purse
- A bottle of bird's nest concentrate
- A cute little doggie bookmark all the way from Singapore
- A quirky eye mask also from Singapore
- A pair of heart-shaped earrings
- A scarf filled with cute little umbrellas
- Some sexy lingerie from a sexy babe

And a Lulu & Rose green military jacket - which is my current favourite jacket - that I'm modelling in the pics below.





And of course not forgetting the hundreds of FB/Whatsapp/SMS/Email wishes from all corners of the globe that kept pouring in at all times of the day. Thanks for all the love!!! I'm glad I'm still loved by many even though I'm turning into an old hag!

No comments: