pressies from myself

I kind of have a relatively new tradition of treating myself to lots of goodies during the birthday month of July. This year, on top of all the showers of love from friends, family and colleagues, I bought myself the below shoes, bags and clothes without much hesitation during the ASOS clearance sale. Half of the goods have arrived and they all look exactly as shown on the website and fit me perfectly. I am quite hooked onto shopping at ASOS now.

I still have several Karen Millens, Ted Bakers, Vero Modas and Kookais in my 'Saved Items' that I am seriously considering getting while the sale is still on even though they are still quite pricey after the discount. I am trying to convince myself that I really do not need that many dresses or shoes since I end up wearing the same old crappy stuff all the time anyway.

Shoes and Bags



Clockwise from top left:
- ASOS Princess peeptoe court show in taupe
- ASOS suede court shoes in blue
- ASOS suede court shoes in pale yellow
- Suzy Smith party clutch bag in light gold
- ASOS pointed ballet pumps in light grey
- ASOS pointed ballet pumps in black


Work Dresses



Left to right:
- ASOS ponti fit and flare dress with boat neck in navy
- ASOS pencil dress in black and white
- Warehouse block print shift dress


Pretty Party Dresses



Left to right:
- Lipsy embellished waist asymmetric drape dress in deep purple
- Lipsy cutwork back drape chiffon dress in kiss pink
- Lipsy Laura dress in lilac pink


Casual Spring/Summer Dresses



Left to right:
- ASOS belted tea dress with orange and white heart prints
- Vero Moda tie back dress with bird prints
- A Wear belted dress with white chiffon top and floral printed skirt


Retro-looking Dresses



Left to right:
- Vero Moda 50's swing shirt dress in burnt ochre
- Pearl colour block maxi dress
- ASOS dress with cherry print dress


Thankfully, the great discounts made the burn in the pocket bearable.

No comments: