it's all about jackets

Last winter, I was obsessed with buying boots - ankle boots, mid calf boots, knee high boots, thigh high boots (although I had no luck finding a pair that I liked), flat ones, heeled ones, black ones, brown ones, leather ones, suede ones, felt ones etc etc...

This year, it has all been about jackets and coats. In addition to whatever I have already accumulated from previous years, this season saw me buying these jackets - cropped leather biker jacket, suede military jacket and a boyfriend blazer - and getting this current favourite - another military jacket - as a birthday present. And not forgetting this faux snow leopard fur coat I got in Orlando earlier this year too.

Here are some pics of me modelling my biker jacket and the fur coat. I was so excited at finally being able to wear my fur coat out (my first time ever putting on a fur coat in my life!) that I couldn't stop taking pics in it. LOL. And wow it really keeps you extremely warm.





Even though we're now almost at the end of winter, I still can't stop shopping for jackets. I have added all the below to my wishlist knowing that some are just too flashy and impractical for normal daily wear.


Light grey vintage jacket with bronze heart-shaped buttons by Laura Galic on Etsy.


Boyfriend blazer from ASOS - I prefer the raspberry coloured one on the left.


Tamara jacket from Laura Galic on Etsy - I love it for the flattering cut, the discreetly shiny material and the rarely seen colour.


Her Splendid Death velvet dinner jacket by Alannah Hill.


Another one by Laura Galic on Etsy - Ilinca black velvet jacket.


I promise this is the last from Laura Galic again - the Maia jacket.


I've also been looking for a cream/tan/camel-coloured jacket/trench. This one is from ASOS. However I saw another one in a shop in Newtown just recently which is really tempting me to splurge that $250.

I'm never going to have enough money to satisfy all my wants.

No comments: