rex xmas party 2010

This year's X'mas party came early to Rex on the first Saturday of December. Worked well for me since I wouldn't be around from mid month onwards until the new year. Location was at Vivaz, a restaurant and and nightclub at The Rocks with a view of the Opera House. I didn't think the venue was quite appropriate to cater to a large party of guests with diverse interests in music as the live band played a very limited selection of songs mostly to latino-ish/salsa-ish beats. I did enjoy the free flow of their authentic Sangria in the company of the prettiest ladies present though.


This table is only for the fairest of them all.


The prettiest ladies in the house with the only guy who bothered to lug a proper dSLR to the party for capturing moments like this.


With my regular coffee/lunch companion.


With my favourite dressing-up partner.


And with my current flatmate.

No scandals to gossip about this year! Let's hope we do better next year.

1 comment:

Sunshine23 said...

Angel! You looked GORGEGOUS in that dress!! hoooooT