highlights of my sg trip: spending time with mum

Besides singing and lancing with my bro, the best part of my recent trip to SG was spending quality time with the people I love and who love me too, in particular a handful of friends and Mum.

With Mum, I found myself spending more than 80% of my time back with her; we stayed home and watched TCS drama series together, we went furniture and CNY shopping, and we went for foot reflexology and facials together (see below pic).

I have never felt closer to her than now. Distance and absence do make the heart grow fonder.



This trip saw me spend thousands of dollars on Mum and the household after excluding what I spent on my own shopping. It was the most I have ever spent in a single trip home. I guess I was trying to make up for not being with my family through all the important occasions by getting them all that I think they will need for the next one year. I'm sure such material things are not much of a compensation at all for their lost time with me but that's the best I can do for now.

No comments: