reel anime 2010


Image taken from the Reel Anime 2010 official website here.

Some of Japan's newest anime are being showcased exclusively in Dendy Newtown for a very short period of time in September - Evangelion: 2.0 You Can [Not] Advance (They're also screening Evangelion: 1.0 You Are [Not] Alone for those who have not seen), King of Thorn, Summer Wars and Redline.

OMG OMG. Even if I can't find time to watch all, I hope I can at least catch Evangelion 1.0 and 2.0. I wonder if the audio will be in the original Japanese with English subtitles or will they all be dubbed in English... I really hope it will not be the latter as it will then sound really weird and I wouldn't have a chance to practise my newly acquired Japanese listening skills.

2 comments:

SK said...

Seen 1.0 and 2.0 and they are absolutely amazing! I have a copy of both (Japanese speaking with English subtitles if you are interested). :)

monkeycrab said...

wah wah wah of cos I'm interested. Then I can save the movie $ and watch the other 2 at the cinema instead. Can I get them from you via your bro-in-law??? Tks tks!!!