you're beautiful

I am currently halfway through the 16-episode Korean series You're Beautiful - 미남이시네요. It's about this girl who steps in to pose as her twin brother to assume his role as a new member of the very popular idol group A.N.JELL when he had to leave the country for a while to correct a botched plastic surgery. Initially disliked by the group leader who's also the lead vocals and composer, she slowly falls in love with him, and subsequently got herself entangled in a love triangle between him and the guitarist. The drummer also harbors a one-sided love for her despite not knowing she's a girl.

I got really motivated to master the guitar and to resume my drum lessons while watching this series. Obviously my favourite characters are the guitarist and drummer. They are so damn cute! And yes they are all members of a band in real life - I love men who can play music. ;p I find the lead singer really ugly though - what's with the heavy eyeliner?!?! and cannot understand why he's supposedly the most popular among the three (in the story).

Below shows a scene in the series where they had their first performance. Tell me how can one not like the cute drummer with the cheeky lopsided grin and bunny teeth?



ps: Now I am inclined to take up Korean language class instead of Japanese as initially planned. :s

No comments: