monkey fairy

The tomboy monkey has blossomed into a feminine (and vain) young lady with fairy wings!



Check out her transformation over the years from 2006 to 2009 and compare the her then with the her now in 2010. She's really getting prettier and smarter by the day. I can see myself in her (that's like indirectly paying myself huge compliments LOL). I just hope she doesn't turn out to be like one of those skanky, detestable, anorexic, spoilt brats with an appalling sense of fashion that we now so often see walking the streets of SG.

One more photo to show you how beautiful she is. She's got perfect double eyelids with long curly eyelashes. I bet she'll be a super heartbreaker in future. The only thing she probably needs to work on is to pray hard for a set of neater teeth to replace those unbelievably crooked baby teeth!

No comments: