saturday at glebe

Saturday was spent at Glebe because the Housemate wanted to go check out the markets. I took the chance do some photo-taking as the camera has been feeling rather neglected of late. As you can probably see from the series below, I happened to be in a black and white and retro mood.

Lunch was at a favourite old haunt of Lover Yen-Yen's and mine - Cafe Otto. The Chef's Special that day was Beef Bourguignonne. I really wanted to take this corner seat but it was a bit too isolated from the rest of the cafe and would have rendered people-watching quite impossible.



A glass of ice cold Passionfruit Sunset juice was exceptionally refreshing for the hot summer day. I entertained myself with the fascinating pepper container while waiting for the food to be served.



People-and-watch-watching through my glass of tap water.



I also took a leisurely walk around the neighbourhood peering into backyards and patios.





And of course I paid a visit to the market. I've already blogged about how I got myself a little harmonica necklace.



I almost bought a pair of these bling bling shades. The green ones were really funky and made me look like a superstar but I had no idea where I would wear them to, hence I decided against spending that $15.



I am getting quite rusty with the camera. I should really make it a point to go for more photowalks.

No comments: