my little harmonica necklace

Likkle Girl blogged about her Hohner Little Lady in December and I commented: "I LOVE THIS! I would have picked one up for myself if I saw it. And I play the harmonica too!!".

And so... I saw this mini Swan harmonica necklace at Glebe market and got it as a present for myself. It came with a guitar and a music note charms too. The exposure setting when taking the picture below was a mistake but I really like the way it turned out so I changed my mind about deleting it.



I wore it out today, nice? The harmonica works and allows you to play a full octave on it. As I did my walkabout today, I played Mary Had a Little Lamb, Do Re Mi (from The Sound of Music), London Bridge is Falling Down and Jingle Bells. Fun fun fun!

1 comment:

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

What a great find! Tee hee hee.
Now we can form a band and go make some money busking at Central Station. The harmonica-playing version of the Chopstick Sisters? Haha. xx