anyone wants to apply to be my chauffeur?

I am blogging from my comfy bed on a slightly sunny and very windy Sunday afternoon right after a quick lunch of roast pork cutlet on a bed of pumpkin and leaves salad and coffee with book one of Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy at the local pub 3.5min walk away instead of enjoying the ocean breeze at a beach or indulging in some sinful chocolate at Max Brenner's - which are the top two things I would like to do right now - because of one stupidly ridiculous reason: I am too lazy to drive.

Exhaustion really kills all motivation for anything and everything. But it's alright. Such quality me-time is therapeutic for a tired soul.

2 comments:

littlegeo said...

we wans the position!!!!

thebarista said...

J..if it involves chocolate at max brenners then i'm in....i would drive at least 30 mins for that ...P