moving house

I have been busy moving house (again) this whole week, hence the long absence. The new place is still only partially furnished. There isn't any internet set up yet and I'm posting this via my mobile. I will definitely post some pics once it's all done up. After a whole weekend of unpacking, cleaning the house and organising things around, I still have 2 boxes of stuff waiting to be unpacked. It's damn tiring moving house and I've done it 3 times in the last 2.5 years and this is not including the big move from Singapore to Australia. But I'm so enjoying my new place now so I'm really not complaining this time round. Keep a look out for the pics here.

3 comments:

Eileen Chong said...

wow, moving house is so tiring and tiresome. i'm not looking forward to moving in Jan. :( a whole house full of stuff... more than what we brought when we came to Sydney (a container-full of furniture and belongings). i suspect my boy will make me toss out some things. many things. :(

monkeycrab said...

it's an opportunity for you to get your things organised and to throw away old stuff to make way for more new stuff! if i have to move again in the next few months, i think i'll just collapse, it's too stressful!

Shanewei said...

Moving House? I'm an expert, moved house 5 times and moved office 3 times during the last 5 years. Maybe this can be my retirement job!