event layout

The week my boss was here in Sydney, we had four events back-to-back on the wednesday. The Rex Annual General Meeting at 11am. Quarterly announcement of results followed right after at about 11.30am which ended with a lunch reception. Our Australian Airline Pilot Academy's inaugural Pilot Cadet Graduation at 2pm. An informal BBQ from 5pm onwards. My team and I were totally exhausted afterwards.

When planning for the Pilot Cadet Graduation, I recycled an elaborate roof garden layout I did about a year ago for a much bigger event codenamed "Dusk" that eventually didn't happen. The layout for the Graduation was much more simplified. I suddenly felt like sharing the picture so here it is, a product of humble Microsoft Word:



And in case of bad weather, I even drew up something as contingency:



An entry with photos on the event is on its way.


ps: Madam J, you would be pleased to hear that we utilised much of the "Dusk" stuff (eg. the flower fold-up invite cards) so our previous efforts spent on planning it didn't really go to waste.

2 comments:

Alex said...

eh how long u took to design everything in WORD?

monkeycrab said...

its very fast. just a matter of drawing boxes mah. then group the boxes to move them around. not that difficult.