mega amp



I offered to help a friend move house and spent an entire Saturday cleaning up and restoring her old place to its original condition when she first moved in and transporting countless boxes of stuff to her new place.

Just when we were about to wrap up the day's work, I discovered her flat mate was relocating overseas and thought to ask if he was selling all his music instruments and accessories - a keyboard, a drum kit, an electric guitar and an amplifier.

Sadly the one item I wanted the most - the keyboard - had been reserved for his brother. Second on my list - the electric guitar - wasn't for sale and I couldn't afford the drum kit. But he offered to give me the amp for free! Extremely generous of him. All the aching limbs resulting from the day's cleaning was worth it. :D

No comments: