when the sun sets



This is the view out of my work cube window every evening when the sun sets. I was having a discussion with a colleague someday last week and had to stop whatever serious work we were doing to gasp at the brilliant colours in the sky. Above shot was taken with my ever-handy Sony DSC-T5. I ran up to the open air roof garden as I didn't want to get any reflections from the glass window that came between my camera lens and the scene, and was amazed I managed to capture a crystal clear shot despite the howling winds that threatened to blow me off my feet.

ps: I wonder if anyone still reads this uninteresting almost-dead blog of mine. I just haven't been in the mood to write anything lately.

9 comments:

flyaway said...

i do.

...and 加油!

JT said...

Me 2... hence the email to u.. which I'm not sure if u read... cos i think u wld have been busy with work.

pretty pix. i like it.

monkeycrab said...

flyaway: your "i do" sounds like accepting a proposal. ;p

JT: i replied your email leh... you didnt get it????

snowcloud said...

chio-est one, i still drop by several times a day :)

*hugs*

Xuan-er said...

me me too

BH said...

I still do too!

Madam J said...

i also do. in fact, i made a special request for u to WRITE coz i READ!

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

And I keep checking in for the Can-bear-rah story and photos!

Still don't have! You cheat my feelings. x

Alex said...

Yes la... So slow.. ai yooo. Everyday clicked here but no entry and no pics to see. Can u update more often huh huh huh.

Waah the sky!! so drama.. i wanna go Sydney for shoot!