playing dress up

Van and I did a really impromptu thing when I stopped over at hers for a quick drink before hitting the city on Friday night - we took out multiple pieces of clothing and shoes and started playing dress up.

Left below: Van showcasing her tatt and holding my chivas.
Right below: the intention of this pic is to show the boots!



Left and right below: we wanted to show off our new heart stockings.



Below: we wanted to show off some legs. Van did an outfit change to match my conservative attire.



Below: It was then suggested I put on Van's signature off shoulder dress so I may hide that explosive big pimple on my left collar bone. It was the shortest and slinkiest thing I have ever worn in my life - it barely covers my butt! Van did another outfit change back to her original set to now match the sexy look I had on.



I forgot to take pics of some other clothes we threw on in between... ;p It was so fun! Haven't done such a crazy girlie thing in ages. We plan to go for a "Slutty Look" night soon. LOL

1 comment:

o8ight said...

laughs at the heart stockings

slutty.. count me out ! but i volunteer to be photographer :D