shinging and lancing

The young ones from home went out together one night for a karaoke marathon session that lasted close to seven hours. It was the most expensive KTV session I've ever gone to in my life. When the final bill of $520 was presented, our eyes nearly popped out. Blame it on all the extra public holiday and other what not sucharges and the many jugs of beer for the boys. The boys and I split the bill equally among the three of us to be fair to the youngest three ladies who didn't actually get many slots on the song list.

The night started off tame enough. See the first three pics below...







And then somehow, for whatever unknown reason, everyone stood up and started dancing. Merry who is the girl on the extreme right told me later it was because Bro was singing 我爱台妹. Err... =_=" I think I know of better songs to dance to...

Don't they all look so cute below?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL... 我爱台妹!!! i should show you the video of littlegeo singing that :P