project 'chio'



Project P came to a stall for some reason and never got resurrected. A recent event triggered the birth of Project Chio and I am working to keep the momentum to:

- eat healthier
- sleep better
- get outdoors more
- generally love myself more

One Saturday night, I put on a little black dress, spiced it up with a glittery scarf, fishnet stockings and knee high boots (partly due to the cold spring night), made up the face a bit, and went to paint the town red. I was quite overwhelmed by the attention I drew. I was also most flattered that I got chatted up by a charismatic lady with an extremely toned body - I was so tempted to go home with her (?!?!). It was a real confidence booster for me.

I think the photos above show a very radiant me. The glow is partly due to the short break I gave myself on an impulse, and it really took the fatigue off me.

I hope this Project Chio can help shed a few years off the face and a few kilos off the body in time for some hot summer beaching and for my next trip to SG via Bali in 6 months time.

ps: Beakee, you'll see I have your Silver Grey Drops on if you click to enlarge the pics. Love them!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awww... you look really exuberant here. suh a far cry from the depressed posts not too long ago. earrings look great LOL... they kinda go with everything eh ;)

::: I aM wHo I aM ::: said...

wow.. hee chio chio chio! kp it up n going!

::: I aM wHo I aM ::: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy is a.... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madam J said...

clap clap