"i swear by my god allah"

[Originally posted in my moblog. Republishing here now.]

I almost triggered off a fight in a pub last night.

I used to frequent this pub and over time got the attention of some of the people working there, in particular this cleaner who goes around sweeping up broken glass through the night. He's Egyptian, looks really cute, and has a huge crush on me. Let's call him the Cute Egyptian Admirer (CEA).

Last night, I made friends with this huge group of asian guys (Chinese, ABCs, Koreans and Hongkies). My CEA stood watch over me in a far corner.

One of the asian guys got fairly drunk and started getting touchy. I pushed him away. He carried me up and I struggled free and gave him a warning. I decided I would give him a bloody punch in his face or a kick in his groin if he did anything funny again. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw that the bouncers were already preparing to troop over, but they must have seen how fierce I was towards the drunken guy that they decided I may not need their assistance after all. (sidetrack: if I was very high on alcohol, I think the guy may really get bashed up very badly by me. 2 guys couldn't pin me down when I got a bit out of control once long ago due to bak seju overdose haha it was actually quite funny thinking back now.)

Then I saw the super kan cheong look on CEA's face. And how he was in a ready-to-fight position. He had already stepped forward out of the shadows. I went over and joked with him to calm him. (so funny)

Me: Hey relax. He's just a bit drunk. He's all taken care of and I don't think he'll do anything funny for the rest of the night to incur my wrath. Haha.

CEA: That bastard! I really want to bash him up!

Me: Woah woah, everything's ok now. Why would you wanna bash him up over nothing?

CEA: Because I like you so I cannot allow him to bully you.

Me: Haha. You like me? Sure or not? I think you just wanna have sexx la. It's 2 different things you know.

CEA: No no! Not sex! Like! I swear by my god Allah!

He made me laugh.


At the end of the night, I got the mobile numbers of 3 chicks - 1 Sth Korean, 1 Vietnamese and 1 black (she is super sexy) from I forgot where. This Sth Korean chick asked me like 1 thousand times if I was a lesbian. And she took off her stockings and panties in front of me when we were alone outside the toilet. I quickly escaped. And she called me 3 times after that. Freaky.

Ok. So. I attract both sexes. ZZZ.

No comments: