still as good

After experiencing zero self esteem for many weeks or maybe even months, I realised last Friday that I actually still do look good, thanks to the girlies who convinced me to dress up and put on some paint on the face for a superstar appearance at Zouk. I garnered enough interest from the surrounding male cuties to conclude that hey my market value is still on the very much higher than average side of the scale ok!



I really miss all those crazy girly sessions. This time, I even got reunited and amazingly clicked very well with a long lost Secondary School classmate of two years. It's not so much the clubbing or the drinking, but the embarrassingly insane things we do together regardless of how others around us may judge us, and the absolutely bitchy things we talk about regardless of how karma will treat us afterwards. I'm already dreading the day I have to leave all these again.



Btw, I really love those white Ray Bans. Anyone wants to buy me a pair? First we need to find out where to find them as apparently they are damn rare.

No comments: