beautiful dream

[Original entry posted here.]

I had a beautiful dream just before I woke up this morning.

I was with my fav tudi and beakee. We were in this cosy little 2-storey house. After a while of exploring the house, we suddenly realised it belonged to me!

There was an old wooden gate at the backyard. We opened it. A long winding path led to a wooden pier where you could find the occasional fisherman. The sun was setting right in front of us as we walked through the gate and it was really beautiful.

On the left of the pathway was a row of quaint old fashioned shops and cafes. On the right, a lagoon with waters so clear you'd want to jump in immediately.

And I thought it wasn't a bad idea to retire there. We gals were starting to get excited when I woke up. Spoiler!

I'm now going through all my photo archives to see if I can find suitable pics and photoshop them to try to replicate what I saw in my dream. I wanna remember it.

No comments: